- The May communion offering will support Native American Ministries. “Native American Ministries Sunday serves to remind United Methodists of the gifts and contributions made by Native Americans to our society.”
- 212 families were served through the Food Bank program in April. Thank you to all the volunteers who helped in any way. If anyone would like to donate food or money to the Food Bank program, it would be much appreciated.
- Start saving your loose change for the May Noisy Offering which will support Camp Crossway. Change will be collected on May 14.
- If you haven’t already…..please notify the church office if you have a child who is promoting from pre-k, kindergarten, 5th grade or 8th grade or graduating from high school or college/university.
- The last day of school for the Todd County School System is May 22.
- For anyone attending a college, university, vocational or technical school for the 2023/2024 calendar year, you can apply for the Petrie Memorial Methodist Church Endowment Scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who meet the requirements and submit a completed application prior to JUNE 1st. Please contact the church office for an application. Applications must be completed on an annual basis.
- The United Methodist Men hosted a churchwide breakfast on April16. $2,701.31 was collected for Camp Crossway.
Vacation Bible School
VBS is scheduled for June 12 – 15 from 8:30 – 11:30am. Volunteers are needed to be crew leaders, help with preschool, and to help with decorating and music!
There is a VBS display in the Fellowship Hall with a list of supplies needed. Pick a post-it note and bring that supply to the Children’s Office.
Please contact Camille or Elizabeth if you can help.